I picked her up on the day before Christine's birthday, so her "Gotcha Day" is 10/24. She has been amazing so far. Her issues are few, but there's one big one...she is VERY BAD in the car. we will die one day if I don't do something about it. One start is I bought her a leash that hooks into the seat belt so she's pretty limited in where she can go in the car. She still moves around as much as she's able and cries...not in fear, from what I can tell, but to be heard. This needs major work.
I got our 2nd order of Screaming Monkeys over the weekend. The first order, I got two monkeys, which she quickly and skillfully de-voiced. She's so fun to watch, though, that I placed another order and got more. I'll be more judicious in doling them out to her this time. I took a short video of her with my camera just because she's a hoot...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDRBWop33KQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment